Eberle
I have never been this scared and unsure in my life. I have decided to start a diary for the new year and so thought to my self...... hey self, i replied 'what', you should start a digital diary. I said WOW , what a fresh idea (those who know me well understand that my written script can only be interpreted and not read). I should have kept these thoughts to myself, but alas, I did not. (I would have been happy in my ignorance) Ebby gently and methodically assured me that my idea wasn't new and what i was imagining was something named Blogger. Surely she didn't mean me to share the inner sanctums of my head with others around the world... did she? (inner sanctum includes atrocious spelling and grammar mistakes that would leave an English prof. tied up for weeks) So here i am sharing... it is a new feeling and i will have to try it for some time before emphatically condemning it.
Things i did with my wife on Saturday:
Made breakfast together - Mozzarella and shrimp quiche
Devotions in exodus 20
Movie - 4th Indiana Jones......Aliens?
Dinner - Homemade pizza and baked apples with brown sugar and craisens for dessert

WARNING WARNING WARNING
You are now entering the small, serious portion of my brain. You may still turn around. You still have a chance to leave.



What? You're still here?

OK, If you call yourself a Christian, it is important to stand on the building blocks that make the strong and firm foundation that we have so endearingly come to know and understand. We know that it is important to read our Bibles and pray. We say this, but why is it important? We and others say that God will protect and provide for the believe. Why will He? Are you sure He will? What i am doing is cutting through cliches' and drawing all to make the truth known at a personal level so it becomes endearing and powerful. I know that my Lord and Savior will provide for my needs, but do you know this? Here is my challenge for you.
Game: Destroying curt christian expression's and meaningless christian cliches' meant to make one seem spiritual (I know i have to work on my game titles)
Books, references, Bibles, programs, and friends need to be closed at this point.

When one is asked how will you get to heaven. Often the question is answered, Doing good things or, sometimes you'll even get a following the Ten Commandments. The Non-Christian even knows about these commandment and has a certain respect to follow them, but you, Christian person, do you know them....

Blog the ten commandments to me without looking them up. I will share how i did later..

-Scott Matovich P.S. I did misspell grammar , but thank God for spell check.
0 Responses